|Code||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation Rate (%)||Hardness (SHA)||Temperature (oC)||Density (g/cm3)|
|Size Range (unit: mm)||Min||Max|
|Remark||the common packing for roll material is 30m/roll or 50m/roll; it also depends on the specific width and thickness of the product as well as the shipping terms.|
|Specification||Pole||L(mm)||W(mm)||Appealing iron weight per 0.4 mm|
2. Extruded strip magnet-flat profile(adgesive backed) magnet to magnet applicationsThe 12.5mm extrusion Mag "A" and Mag "B" allows perfect alignment or mating between profiles
Satin white steel strip comes in 30metre rolls. It is extremely useful for work in magnet systems where there is no convenient steel/ferrous mating surface. As magnet to steel adhesion does not perfectly align/mate steel strip can be very useful to mount posters etc. on out-of-square frames.
Steel Strip (mm)
A popular application of steel strip/magnet application in Europe is holding double glazing frames to wooden window frames. This could equally apply in Africa to hold mosquito netting frames to wooden/aluminum window frame.
Made of rubber magnet strip coated with adhesive, accordance with Quality/Safety Certifications: ISO9001, MSDS
Features of Adhesive Magnet Strips:
1) Sizes: 12.7 x 1.5, 12.5 x 1.5, 19 x 1.5, 25.4 x 1.5 mm
2) Different lengths according to the customer
3) Property: isotropic and anisotropic
4) Chinese Adhesive, Tessa, 3M, as well as other adhesive for options
5. C-profile Magnet strip
Size: 10x1,15x1,20x1,25x1,30x1,40x1,50x1 available, the different sizes could be customized as requested.
Length: 30 or 50 meters per roll, Different lengths according to the customer
Magnetization: single side and multi-poles
The leading manufacturer of flexible rubber magnet strips