Description of High Force Flexible ferrous sheets
Newlife High Force Flexible ferrous sheets is a strong force steel sheeting made by special iron powder & patented processing which makes it an excellent material choice for many comprehensive solutions in soft & thin magnet receptive applications.
Holding force reference of High Force Flexible ferrous sheets
Advantagements of High Force Flexible ferrous sheets
● Strongest pull strengths make 0.2mm super flexible metal easily to replace normal 0.4mm ferrous sheet.
● Thin-rolled ferrous sheet and soft magnetic materials used for efficient storage and low-cost transportation.
● Ultra thin thickness makes material very light. Unlike our regular flexible magnet/ metal, it will be much easier to print and apply on the wall.
● Excellent machinability and can be easily drilled, punched, scissor cut, knives cut and die cut.
● Thickness: 0.25~1.0mm, width: 610mm/ 620mm/ 1000mm/ 1100mm/ 1200mm/ 1260mm.
● Available in cut sheets, rolls & tapes
Applications of High Force Flexible ferrous sheets
● Industrial machinery.
● Motor and transformer devices.
● Magnetic wallpaper.
● White boards & Educational magnets (like magnetic books, magnetic puzzles and chess boards, etc.)