NdFeB advantages are cost-effective, with good mechanical characteristics; Due to its low Curie temperature, poor temperature characteristics and easy to be powdery corroded, it must be improved by adjusting its chemical composition and adopting surface treatment to meet the requirements of practical application.
Ferrite is a metal oxide with ferromagnetism. In terms of electrical properties, the resistivity of ferrite is much greater than that of metal and alloy magnetic materials, and NdFeB magnetic steel also has high dielectric properties. The magnetic properties of ferrite also show high permeability at high frequencies. Therefore, ferrite has become a widely used non-metallic magnetic material in the field of high frequency weak current.
Ndfeb belongs to the third generation of rare earth permanent magnetic materials, with small size, light weight and strong magnetic characteristics, is the magnetic material before the performance and price than the best, known as magneto in the magnetic field. The advantages of high energy density make Ndfeb permanent magnetic materials widely used in modern industry and electronic technology. In the state of naked magnetism, the magnetic force can reach about 3500 gauss. Ferrite, also known as ferrite or magnetic porcelain, is a non-metallic magnetic material. It is a composite oxide (or ferrite) of magnetic Fe2O3 and one or more other metal oxides. Magnetic force is usually 800-1000 gauss, often used in speakers, speakers and other equipment.
NdFeB magnets and ferrite magnets differ mainly in the following:
1. The performance of ferrite magnet is not as good as NdFeB.
2. Price: the ferrite is much cheaper than NdFeB magnets.
3. ferrite magnet temperature is very good, and the ordinary ndfeb usually only 80 degrees, beyond this working temperature will appear demagnetization.
4. The ferrite is very stable, which is itself an oxide and very stable. NdFeB is an alloy, which is easy to oxidize and must be coated for protection.
5. NdFeB Magnets and ferrite Magnets both can be made into Flexible Magnets, which are increasingly used in the automotive, Sign and printing industries.