When writing on the whiteboard, if we accidentally mix the whiteboard marker with the black pen, we can get indelible black marks on the magnetic whiteboard. Don't worry, magnetic whiteboard expert NEWLIFE teaches you how to clean it.
1. Cover all writing on the marker with a dry brush. Wait about 5 seconds for the dry brush to dry completely, then wipe with a cloth and soapy water.
2. Cover the black marker with a whiteboard marker and quickly erase it in a few seconds. This method is very simple and fast, but the whiteboard pen will be scrapped after use, so use it with caution.
3. Rub your eraser twice more.
4. Dip some medical alcohol on the rag, and the effect is very good.
5, spray a little toothpaste on the mark, let it dry, dry, brush the writing with a toothbrush.
6. Put some sunscreen on your black mark and wipe it clean.
7. Scrub with nail polish remover and cotton swabs.
8. If you can't find the above items, you can also try using essence of wind oil and floral water.
If you have a better way to erase black marks on magnetic whiteboards, feel free to talk to us.