The flexible neodymium magnets is the strongest flexible magnet in the world, it can be applied to motor, sensor, flat speaker, catches, holding and so on.
Neodymium Flexible Magnets are specially ultra-thin, yet incredibly strong Neodymium magnetic sheet. Combining the performance of super strong neodymium and the flexibility of premium extruded rubber, with a 3M 9448 self-adhesive peel away back. Neodymium Flexible Magnet sheets are lightweight, whilst maintaining the strong magnetic properties. To ensure that the grip remains secure, we recommend allowing between 24 to 32 hours for the adhesive to cure.
Features of Flexible Neodymium Magnets:
1. BHm=80kJ/m³（10.0 MGO）(Isotropic).
2. BHm=100KJ/m³(12.5MGO) (anisotropic) in lab and BHm=16~68kJ/m³(2.0-8.5MGO) in mass production, and can be multipolar magnetized freely.
3. Flexible magnetic sheet’s working temperature from -40℃ to 120℃.
4. Good flexible properties.
5. Good stability and reliability, which have been proved by systemic testing.
6. Shorter production process without complicated mould
7. Various shapes of flexible magnetic sheet: long and narrow bars, large area thin sheets, thin ring, ect.
8. Br, Hcj and hardness can be made to order.
Flexible Neodymium Magnets Produce Range(mm)
The Properties of Flexible Neodymium Magnets